Only one, and given the nature of the deals is a full-time job every day of the year. No matter if it is January 1, every day of the year there are always new deals.
Of course, but keep in mind that many of the deals include referrals to help me cover the costs of the web and are usually prohibited.
There is only one person behind this website, it is impossible to verify each deal for more than 200 countries (different prices and restrictions), for this reason all the deals are in Euros and only the promotions available for Europe will be show. And why this? This website operates from Spain (Europe).
- The games must have a minimum of quality, and how can i check it? Looking at its reviews in Steam, if the game has many reviews the game has enough quality to have been criticized. But i recognize that it is difficult to evaluate the quality of many indie games, so this point is not perfect.
- The games should have an interesting discount, for example, if the game is recent 33% is interesting but if the game is many years old and only has 33% then it is not interesting.
- I look to not repeat the same deals in a short time, for example after big promotions tend to repeat the same games with the same discounts, if I detect it I will not put these deals.
- No VPNs in the deals, it goes against the rules of the stores and apart it is impossible to guarantee that VPNs work from your country.
- I only put free games that can be accessed by everyone and can be claimed instantly.
Every time a promotion ends it is deleted from the web, it does not make sense to show you old promotions (unless you have a Delorean from the Back to the Future).
No, I could try but due to bundles, free games or exclusive discounts no one can keep an adequate record:
- For example SteamDB is unable to filter the games of the bundles generating false information. It does not make sense to register the minimum prices if you do not register the user’s pending games to buy.
- Other portals like isthereanydeal and ggdeals try to do it but they have too many bugs to be 100% reliable, this generates more false information with incorrect prices or even games that do not exist. These portals can serve you in recent games, but not if the game has several years and has gone through special versions or bundles.
I think it’s better to focus on finding the best deals you can buy than if a game was 10 cents cheaper in one country at a specific time 5 years ago.
There are several possibilities:
- The game is not for sale on Steam, so there are no player reviews.
- Has a different name than Steam, it happens a lot with special editions.
- Has less than 100 reviews, which is the minimum I use to avoid fraud with the reviews.
I want to be as transparent as possible with the management of this website, so I will try to answer the most important questions.