They are stores that do not work with developers or publishers, they obtain keys from the games by other ways without direct consent from the creators. From this website we want cheap games but always that creators get money for their work.
Why all prices are show in Euros?
There is only one person behind this website, it is impossible to verify each deal for more than 200 countries (different prices and restrictions), for this reason we show all the deals in Euros and promotions available for Europe. And why this? This website operates from Spain (Europe).
What is your protocol when announcing new deals?
- The games must have a minimum of quality, and how can we check it? Looking at its reviews, if the game has many reviews the game has enough quality to have been criticized. But we recognize that it is difficult to evaluate the quality of many indie games, so this point is not perfect.
- The games should have an interesting discount, for example, if the game is recent 33% is interesting but if the game is many years old and only has 33% then it is not interesting.
- We look to not repeat the same deals in a short time, for example after big promotions tend to repeat the same games with the same discounts, if we detect it we will not put these deals.
I opened a link with deals and load the main web, to what is it due?
Every time a promotion ends it is deleted from the web, it does not make sense to show you old promotions (unless you have a Delorean from the Back to the Future).
Are you going to keep track of historical prices?
No, it could but due to bundles and free games no one can keep an adequate record, doing so would only lead to confusion. Other portals show this information but it leads to spreading false information and from this web we believe it is better to show current deals instead of showing if a game was 10 cents cheaper in one country at a specific time 5 years ago.
There are games that do not show the reviews they have on Steam, why?
There are two possibilities:
- The game has a different name than Steam, it happens a lot with special editions.
- The game has less than 100 reviews, which is the minimum we use to avoid fraud with the reviews.